Symposium of UTokyo Global FFDP (UTokyo FFP in the English language)
The online symposium about our new program “UTokyo Global Future Faculty Development Program” (abbreviated as UTokyo Global FFDP, which is the English version of UTokyo FFP) will be held on December 16th.
In this event, we will discuss the current status, challenges and future of future faculty development with national and international guest speakers. Also, we will present our newest program, UTokyo Global FFDP, to be launched in 2022.
・Date/Time: December 16 (Thu) 9:30-12:00 (JST)
・Language: Mainly English (Japanese-English simultaneous interpretation available)
・Venue: Online Zoom meeting
・Targeted attendees: People who are interested in educational practices, faculty development, UTokyo Global FFDP
・Registration fee: Free
- <Opening remarks>
- Yasushi Asami, Ph.D. (Director of the Center for Research and Development of Higher Education, The University of Tokyo)
- <Keynote & panel discussion>
- Kayoko Kurita, Ph.D. (Director of UTokyo FFP. Professor, Center for Research and Development of Higher Education, The University of Tokyo)
- Hiroaki Sato, Ph.D. (Associate Professor, Center for Education in Liberal Arts and Sciences, Osaka University)
- Osamu Tomura, Ph.D. (Associate Professor, Center for Professional Development, Tohoku University)
- Linda von Hoene, Ph.D. (Director of GSI Teaching and Resource Center. Assistant Dean for Professional Development, UC Berkeley)
- Gabriel Hervas, Ph.D. (Project Associate Professor, Center for Research and Development of Higher Education, The University of Tokyo)
- <Moderator & supporter>
- Airi Kawakami (Project Academic Specialist, Center for Research and Development of Higher Education, The University of Tokyo)
If you would like to participate in this event, please register through the link below.
For more information, see the attached poster.