We are pleased to introduce the launch of the “UTokyo Research Support” website, which aggregates and provides information on the various internal and external support programs for researchers for UTokyo graduate students and researchers.
The programs posted on the website include not only those for early-career researchers and graduate students but also those for researchers with mid-level or longer careers. Its new pamphlet is downloadable for anyone regardless of their affiliation with the University. Details are as follows:
1. UTokyo Research Support
[Note] Login with ID/PW limited to UTokyo members is required. Please refer to the information posted on the UTokyo Portal website.* (Access is limited to UTokyo members.)
2. Researcher Support Program Pamphlet 2022
The pamphlet is available for anyone regardless of their affiliation with the University. It can be downloaded from the UTokyo website.
3. Features of the website and pamphlet
○ Support programs for researchers provided by the University of Tokyo and government agencies are organized in a list.
○ In addition to the support programs for early-career researchers and graduate students, the website offers programs for researchers with mid-level or longer careers. It categorizes the programs into these three stages of researchers and seven items based on purpose.
○ The description of each program includes information such as “Summary,” “Target,” “Support Details,” “Application Period,” and “Features.”
○ The website provides information in both Japanese and English and is thus open to researchers from overseas, too.
*UTokyo Portal website: “UTokyo Research Support” and “Researcher Support Program Pamphlet 2022”