=This event is postponed due to the lecturer’s sudden illness.=
U.S. Embassy in Japan invites you to an online seminar “The Current State of Online Education in the U.S. and the Future of MOOC” (*)
1. Date Thursday, December 3, 2020, 10:00—11:00 am (JST)
2. Lecturer Julia Stiglitz (Partner at GSV Ventures / Ex-Vice President of Coursera)
3. Moderator Nanako Ishido (President of Learning of Tomorrow / President of CANVAS)
4. Language English/Japanese (Simultaneous interpretation available)
5. Fee Free of charge
6. Co-organized/Cooperated by the U.S. Embassy, Learning of Tomorrow, and CANVAS
7. Application Form Webinar Registration – Zoom
(Registrants will be informed of log-in information such as the URL of the Zoom meeting.)
*What is MOOC?
MOOC is the abbreviation for “Massive Open Online Courses.” It is an online learning platform to enable anyone in the world to receive education on the internet.